Firefighters were called to a fire at a home in Sussex this afternoon (Saturday February 13).
Crews attended the fire at a property in The Kiln, Burgess Hill, at around 12.30pm.
A spokesman for the fire service said a small fire broke out in the microwave of the property.
It was out before crews arrived and no damage has been reported.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
We are always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.