A hotel in Crawley has been evacuated after a smoke scare this morning (Tuesday December 8).
Firefighters were called to the Crowne Plaza in Langley Drive at around 8am.
A spokesman for the fire service said crews attended after reports of smoke in a room on the seventh floor.
Crew searched the room but there was no sign of a fire. No injuries have been reported.
Firefighters are still at the scene.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.