A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after crashing into a barrier near the M23 Pease Pottage roundabout, South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb) has said.
Emergency services were called to the scene at around 12.30pm today (Friday October 16).
A SECAmb spokesman said paramedics drove the man in his 30s who suffered leg and arm injuries to St George’s Hospital in Tooting, London.
Two ambulances, a paramedic car and the air ambulance were called.
A spokesman for Sussex Police said Tollgate Hill was closed while emergency services were at the scene. The slip road from the A23 northbound was also closed.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.