How YOU can join campaign

IF YOU are concerned about the planned demolition of Broadbridge Heath Leisure Centre and want to voice your views, there are a number of ways you can do so.

You can write to your local councillor with your comments or write directly to Horsham District Council - which has put forward the proposals - at Park North, North Street, Horsham, or telephone the council on 01403 215100.

You can also leave a comment on the council’s website by logging on to If you don’t know the name of your local councillor, you will also find that on the council’s website.

You can also write to West Sussex County Council - which owns part of the site - at County Hall, West Street, Chichester, PO19 1RG. Or you can leave a message via the council’s website - - where you will also find the name of your local county councillor.

You can also write to Horsham’s MP Francis Maude via his website - or contact his constituency office on 01403 242000.

You can lend your name to an epetition on the social networking site Facebook by logging onto

You can share your views with the West Sussex County Times by writing to The Editor, West Sussex County Times, 14-16 Market Square, Horsham, RH12 1HD, or emailing; or by logging onto our website at

A cabinet meeting of Horsham District Council to discuss the proposals is being held today (Thursday) at 5.30pm at The Council Chamber, Park North, North Street, Horsham. The meeting is open to the public.

Council meeting agendas and information can be found online at or by calling 01403 215123.