Fire in office block

editorial image

Firefighters attended an electrical fire at an office block this afternoon (Tuesday January 5).

Crews from Billingshurst and Horsham were called to the building in Guildford Road, near Bucks Green, at around 2.20pm

A spokesman for the fire service said the fire was caused by a light fitting on the first floor of the building.

It was put out before crews arrived.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at

2) Like our Facebook page at

3) Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The County Times - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.