Firefighters were called to a fire at an industrial unit in Coolham yesterday (Thursday July 2).
Crews from Horsham and Storrington attended the incident in Billingshurst Road at around 2pm.
A spokesperson for West Sussex Fire Rescue Service said crews were called after a small electrical fire broke out in a plastics moulding machine.
The fire was extinguished using two extinguishers and a thermal imaging camera and is being treated as accidental.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.wscountytimes.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wscountytimes
3) Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The County Times - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.