Firefighters have been called to an electrical fire at a school in Storrington this afternoon (Monday April 25).
Storrington First School raised the alarm after discovering a smell of burning just after 3pm.
Two fire engines were called to the school in Spierbridge Road.
Crews used a thermal imaging camera to monitor the electrical fire, which had broken out in a fuse box, a spokesperson for West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said.
They called the electrical company to deal with the incident.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be among the first to know what’s going on.
1 Make our website your homepage at www.wscountytimes.co.uk
2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wscountytimes
3 Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes
4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The County Times – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.