We have some major issues that are of great concern to Horsham residents.
I would oppose any fracking whilst we do not understand the long term environmental effects of fracking.
I would work for a better railway service, and no rail fare increases. I would also fight for the football club to have planning permission for its new ground.
These are my pledges to you, the residents, of Horsham. They are outlined under the following headings:
- To protect the NHS from privatisation and fight for investment to make the NHS the best in the world, once again.
- To campaign for affordable housing so that everyone can rent or buy their own home.
- To use the money that the Tory/Lib Dem government used to cut taxes for the top 5% of earners to cut business rates for 1.5m small businesses.
- Labour will cut taxes for 24 million working people through a new lower starting rate of tax. Labour will stand up for working people, not just a privileged few.
- To stand up for Horsham residents, putting their concerns above those of other vested interest.
Voting Labour will be a vote for a stronger and more representative voice.