Three people have been found guilty of assault after a fight near Billingshurst in 2012.
A Sussex Police statement says that Gary Stevens Senior, 46, and Kim Stevens, 47, both of Plaistow Road, Dunsfold, were found guilty of GBH with intent and ABH.
Gary Stevens Junior, their son, aged 19, also of the same address was found guilty of GBH and ABH.
The jury found them guilty after a two and a half week trial at Hove Crown Court on October 15.
The statement adds that on May 27 2012, the two victims a 26-year-old man and a 52-year-old man, were attacked in their driveway at their home on Loxwood Road in Alford Bars. At 10pm the Stevens arrived at the address and the victims suffered a sustained attack by being repeatedly punched and assaulted with a baseball bat, an axe handle and a wheelbarrow.
Detective constable Jon Berisford, who led the investigation said: “There was an incident between two members of the families involved, who are all known to each other, in Cranleigh earlier that evening. This resulted in what happened on the driveway of the property in Alfold Bars in which the two victims sustained their injuries.
“The victims received multiple fractures to their faces and injuries to their arms as they tried to defend themselves. Both victims were hospitalised, the victim of the GBH for four days and he sustained lasting damage to his eye-socket as a result.
“Five people were arrested in July 2012 and they stood trial in June 2013. When the trial collapsed, a retrial took place this month at Hove Crown Court.”
The family, parents and son, were found guilty. The Stevens are due to be sentenced on November 13.