Chimney fire at Storrington home

editorial image

Firefighters were called to a chimney fire at a home in Storrington.

A crew from Storrington attended the fire at a house in Fryern Close at around 1am on Sunday (November 22).

A spokesman for the fire service said a hose and a ladder were used to tackle the flames.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at

2) Like our Facebook page at

3) Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The County Times - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.