Blaze at waste disposal site in Horsham

editorial image

Firefighters were called to a blaze at a waste disposal site in Horsham yesterday (Wednesday February 4).

The flames broke out on the ground floor of the three storey site in Langhurstwood Road at about 11.40am.

Crews used four breathing apparatus, three hose reels, two carbon dioxide extinguishers, a thermal imaging camera and a positive pressure ventilation fan to battle the fire.

The blaze was ruled accidental and firefighters left the scene just before 4pm.

Did you see the incident or take any photographs or video? Contact the newsdesk at ct.news@jpress.co.uk