Horsham’s X Factor hopeful could get a second chance after a fellow competitor pulled out of the competition.
Nathanael Landskroner was knocked out of the reality TV show on Sunday (October 11) after losing his seat in the six chair challenge.
But last night fellow competitor Tom Bleasby, who had been given the 16-year-old’s seat in the challenge, announced he was leaving the show.
On Twitter Tom said: “Due to personal reasons I have decided to withdraw from The X Factor. Thank you to all the judges, especially Nick for his belief in me.”
Since the announcement #BringBackNat has become one of the biggest trending tweets in the UK.
Nathanael, a former Oriel High School pupil, said: “This has made my night! @TheWalkingDead and me trending together! Who’d have thought! Thank you all :) #BringBackNat.”
It has not yet been confirmed by the show whether Tom’s place will be made available or if the competition will continue with just five boys.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
We are always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.