A woman has invented a dog scarf with a pocket for carrying pooch poo bags.
Jacqueline Rose, owner of Crawley company Lovely Silks, said she launched the Poo-Chi Scarf after she became fed up with dog fouling in public pathways and parks.
She said: “The majority of dog owners are responsible people but are often unable to pick up after their dogs because they forgot to take a bag with them.
“Hopefully the Poo-Chi Scarf will do away with that problem by the dog carrying its own poop bag. Together we will make a difference.”
The scarf won this year’s Sussex Newspaper’s 2015 Innovative Product Of The Year Award.
Jacqueline added: “The Lovely Silks team have been overwhelmed by the public response to the Poo-Chi Scarf.
“We’ve had orders coming in from all over the world.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.