A woman has been rescued by firefighters from a burning building in Horsham.
Emergency services arrived in Park Terrace East at around 7.20pm on Sunday (August 11).
Smoke was seen issuing from the first floor window.
Firefighters forced entry to the property and the victim, believed to be in her mid-20s, was found unconscious on a sofa.
She was given first aid before the arrival of an ambulance, but declined hospital treatment.
The kitchen fire is being treated as accidental.
Police also attended the scene.