Snow is forecast to keep falling in the Horsham district until lunchtime tomorrow (Tuesday March 12).
The Met office says light snow falls for the rest of the day will turn heavier later tonight (Monday) with gusts of wind making it feel like minus ten degC.
Further snow showers, some heavy, will finally stop around noon tomorrow and there may be some sunny spells, although gusting winds will continue.
For the rest of the week the nights are expected to remain around freezing, but day-time temperatures could rise to 5 - 6 degC as the wind direction moves from the north-east to the south.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
- Daylight raid at Pulborough Stud Farm in Thakeham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 6 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: West