Horsham residents had an unexpected distraction last night (Wednesday January 9) when several chinese lanterns were seen floating across the sky.
More than half a dozen were spotted high up in the west of the town at around 6.30pm.
See this week’s West Sussex County Times for our story on farmers’ fears over lanterns endangering livestock.
If you take video that will interest our readers you are welcome to email it us. Email us at email@example.com
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North