UPDATE: Water beginning to be restored to Horsham homes after mains burst

News

News

0
Have your say

Homes in Horsham were left without water after a mains burst earlier this morning (Thursday July 28).

Southern Water said properties in the RH12 1US area were affected following the burst at 6.30am.

In a statement the water supplier said the problem had been fixed.

A spokesman said water had been restored to most homes but engineers were still working to restore water to properties in Wells Close.

Southern Water said: “You may notice some discolouration or poor pressure when you first start to run the water; this is completely normal when there’s been a disruption in supply and is only temporary.

“Again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.”

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be among the first to know what’s going on.

1 Make our website your homepage at www.wscountytimes.co.uk

2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wscountytimes

3 Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes

4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!

The County Times – always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.