Trains are running through Horsham following a fire at London Victoria this morning (Thursday), albeit on a revised timetable.
Services are being diverted to London Bridge or terminating at earlier station and tickets are being accepted on selected routes on South West Trains and First Capital Connect services.
On its website Southern has released the following statement to passengers: “Due to an earlier small fire on a train, services to and from London Victoria may be delayed or diverted at short notice. Passenger journey times will be extended by up to 55 minutes.”
Alternative transport options:
- South West, LOROL, Southeastern, FCC will cease ticket acceptance from 11.30am
- London Buses have stopped accepting Southern ticket holders from 11am
- London Underground will continue ticket acceptance until 12noon
For train times visit the National Rail website or call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.For train times visit the National Rail website or call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North