A team of seven highways contractors working for West Sussex County Council were filling a pothole in Horsham town centre today (Wednesday January 30).
The county council is currently dealing with a backlog of potholes across West Sussex due to the extreme weather before Christmas.
This crew was filling a pothole at the junction of Denne Road and East Street.
One passer-by said: “I know they have to manage the traffic, but seven people seems like a lot to fill one pothole.”
Have you seen crews filling potholes in your area? What do you think of the job WSCC has done on the roads in the Horsham district?
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North