A signalling problem at Dorking caused problems for some rail users between Horsham and London Victoria this morning (Monday October 15).
However, Southern say the problem has now been cleared which was creacting delays of up to 20 minutes on the service through Dorking and Leatherhead.
Trains are now running normally between Dorking and Leatherhead.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North