Two Union Jacks were installed over Horsham Town Hall today (Wednesday November 7), as work was confirmed to be on schedule.
Work started on the grade II* listed building in Market Square in late summer.
Bill Collison, founder of Bill’s Produce restaurant chain, told the County Times today: “It’s all on schedule, it’s coming together very nicely. Its definitely going to be open before Christmas.
“We are very pleased with it, and I’m very excited.”
Bill’s Produce, which started in Lewes and now has several stores around the country, was selected by Horsham District Council as the preferred bidder for the historic Horsham building in May 2012.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west