An 18-year-old man has been jailed for two years after admitting carrying out two burglaries at a school in Horsham.
Jordan Kelly, a student, of Woodgreen Avenue, Havant, Hampshire, pleaded guilty to two counts of burglary at Christ’s Hospital School in Horsham on 15 November, say Sussex Police.
A spokesperson said: “He was sentenced at Lewes Crown Court after the judge heard he travelled to Sussex on the train from his home in Havant.
“He got off at Billingshurst station, made his way to Christ’s Hospital School where he broke into staff flats there and stole electronic equipment and cash.
“Kelly has been sent to a young offenders’ institute.”
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west