Snow is forecast for the Horsham district on Friday (January 18) and Saturday.
The Met Office has issued a warning from 9am on Friday with light snow expected to fall for most of the day.
There could be heavier falls overnight and into Saturday morning with more lighter snow falling up to lunchtime.
Temperatures will remain at freezing right through the weekend, though the wind chill factor will mean it could feel as low as minus 6degC
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west