Heavy rain is set to hit the South East of England this Wednesday and Thursday according to the Met Office.
It has issued severe weather warnings for the South East and South West for both Wednesday December 19 and Thursday December 20, with rain and strong southeasterly winds possible in the Horsham district.
For more information visit the Met Office’s website.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North