Roads around West Sussex will be closed during this week as West Sussex Highways carry out carriageway patching and resurfacing work.
The A29 Stane Street at Pulborough will be shut Wednesday night (February 6). This work was postponed from last month due to the weather.
Harwood Road in Horsham will also be closed for the day on Wednesday.
There will be a diversion in place through North Street, Guildford Road and Crawley Road.
Henfield Road in Small Dole will be shut for two nights this week (Thursday and Friday (February 7/8).
The diversion route will be: B2037 southbound, Edburton Road eastbound, Poynings Road eastbound, A281 north-westbound, Bramlands Lane southbound, Horn Lane westbound and vice versa.
Resurfacing involves removing the existing surface layer of Tarmac and replacing it with a new material.
Patching involves filling potholes and repairing road edges in rural areas.
The work is being carried out on West Sussex County Council’s behalf by its contractor Balfour Beatty Living Places.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
- Daylight raid at Pulborough Stud Farm in Thakeham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 6 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: West