Motorists in the Billingshurst area can expect delays on Friday (February 1) when the B2133 Lordings Road in Billingshurst is resurfaced.
The road, which links The A29 and the A272 to the south west of the village, will be closed from 8am to 5pm for one day as part of West Sussex County Council’s work to repair thousands of potholes and other resurfacing works across the county.
Looking for a local service, restaurant, help with shopping? Check out our Find it section. Don’t be left out, add your own business.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North