Apart from a brief respite on Wednesday afternoon (January 30) the forecast for the week in the Horsham district is for plenty of rain.
The Met Office says there will be heavy showers for the rest of today and a mixture of heavy and light rain tomorrow.
We could see the sun on Wednesday mid afternoon before more showers during the day on Thursday and Friday.
The temperature could rise as high as 12degC tomorrow while the rest of the week it is set to hover round 3-5degC during the day.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
- Daylight raid at Pulborough Stud Farm in Thakeham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 6 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: West