A warning has been issued by the Met Office for heavy rain during Sunday (September 23).
Following today’s (Saturday) warm and sunny weather, heavy rain is expected to sweep in from mid-morning across the whole of Sussex.
This will be accompanied by gusting winds that could reach 35mph.
The Met Office says the rain is set to continue all Monday with more wind, though not as strong as Sunday.
Tuesday and Wednesday will see a mixture of heavy and light showers.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west