Manns of Cranleigh will hold the village’s first ‘Cranleigh Love Food and Drink Fair’ on Saturday November 3 from 10am-6pm.
The Manns car park will be taken over for the day by a marquee which will host an array of different local producers including cheese, coffee, sweets, cakes, artisan breads and pies.
A hog roast, wood-fired pizza oven, and vintage tea room will in operation.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west