Two colourful new leaflets have been published by Steyning & District Community Partnership to help publicise the town.
The initiative had been taken by the Partnerships Visitors and Tourism Group.
The official took place yesterday at Whites, in Steyning High Street.
Explore Steyning is a snapshot brochure on all the things that are great in the district and expects to attract many new potential visitors, bringing more business to the town’s shops, restaurant, hotels, pubs.
The second of the projects is the Steyning Town Trail.
This has been produced to promote the history of Steyning by encouraging people to take a fascinating walking tour of approximately one mile around the pretty streets of the town.
It takes in some of the interesting and historic buildings.
Both projects have been created and completed by volunteers from the community and financially supported by Collabor8.
Both can also be viewed and downloaded from the SDCP website – www.steyningsouthdowns.co.uk
Said Reina Alston: “ Explore Steyning is being professional distributed to areas up to around an hour’s driving time away, so will hit a very wide audience indeed and put Steyning & District well an truly on on the radar.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west