Train services from Horsham have been largely disrupted this morning (Monday December 3).
A reported electrical fault is causing delays on services between Horsham and Dorking.
However, lines between Horsham and London Victoria via Dorking are still disrupted due to a landslide last week.
A Southern spokesperson said: “Unfortunately we are unable able to operate the full timetable on this route until remedial work has been completed. Southern apologises for the inconvenience this will cause.”
Services were also unable to run north of Gatwick earlier this morning. This has caused delays and journey times will be extended by up to 30 minutes with some services cancelled.
A normal services is expected to resume from 10am today.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: South west