DCSIMG

Fire at home in Horsham

editorial image

editorial image

Fire crews were called to a fire at a flat in Horsham over the weekend.

The fire broke out in the kitchen of a flat in The Grattons, Slinfold, at 12.20pm on Saturday (August 23).

West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service attended the incident and extinguished the fire using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel.

Firefighters from Crawley and Dorking were called to the scene and crews believe that the fire was lit accidently.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page