Horsham Rugby Club is giving away five sets of family tickets (two adults and two children) for its firework display on Saturday night (November 3).
The much-anticipated event will kick off at 7.30pm with host Chris Oxlade.
Food and drinks will be available.
All you have to do is answer the following question correctly: What road is Horsham Rugby Club based in?
Send your answers to the club’s event co-ordinator email@example.com
John O’Sullivan will contact the winners on Thursday (November 1).
Your details will not be used for any promotion and will not be passed on to any third party.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 12 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 6 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: West