A power cut in Horsham town centre has affected more than 1,000 customers, say UK Power Networks.
Businesses and homes lost electricity just before 10am this morning (Friday November 30).
A spokesperson for the company said: “UK Power Networks engineers are currently working to restore power supplies to 1,035 customers in Horsham town centre.
“A fault on the high voltage electricity network at 9.49am initially affected 2,218 customers, but power was restored to 1,183 of these within ten minutes.
“We apologise to customers for the disruption and staff are en route to reconnect all supplies as quickly as possible.”
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west