Kitchen severely damaged by cooker fire in Southwater

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

A kitchen was severely damaged by a cooker fire in Southwater.

West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called to the blaze in Fairbank Road, at 1.34pm yesterday (Tuesday September 22).

A spokesman said the fire, which was started by accident, was out by the time the Horsham fire crew arrived.

Firefighters ventilated the second floor flat and left at 2.11pm.

* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be among the first to know what’s going on.

1 Make our website your homepage at www.wscountytimes.co.uk

2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wscountytimes

3 Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes

4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!

The County Times – always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.