Hob alight in Horsham home

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

A small fire in the kitchen of a Horsham home was discovered when a member of the family awoke and smelt the smoke.

Emergency services were called to the house in Hill Mead just before 2am on Sunday (November 9).

The fire, originating from the hob, was producing a large amount of smoke, and the house’s smoke alarm was not working.

Firefighters ventilated the smoke from the home.

Two adults, two young children and a baby were medically checked by paramedics but did not go to hospital.