A number of Dementia Awareness Days are being held at South Downs libraries around West Sussex in July.
Come and find out about a range of information and support for people affected by dementia.
The events, which have been organised by West Sussex Libraries and the Alzheimer’s Society.
Each event will include:
• representatives from the Alzheimers Society with information about the help and support that is available to people with dementia and their carers; and
• the chance to find out more about the new memory management library ticket.
The new memory management library ticket makes it easier for people with memory problems to use the library. It ensures that people with dementia or memory problems are not charged late fees if they forget to return their books, CDs or DVDs on time.
The sessions are being held at:
• Steyning Library on Wednesday July 9 from 10.30am to 1pm;
• Pulborough Library on Wednesday July 9 from 2pm to 4pm;
• Billingshurst Library on Thursday July 10 from 10.30am to 1pm; and
• Henfield Library on Monday July 14 from 10.30am to 1pm.
For more information on any of the events please call the Alzheimer’s Society Sussex Helpline on 01403 213017.