Firefighters spent an hour tackling a chimney fire at a village home this morning (Tuesday February 23).
A crew from Haywards Heath was called to a home in Warninglid Lane, Warninglid, at around 8.30am.
A spokesman for the fire service said chimney equipment was used to tackle the flames and no injuries were reported.
The fire was contained to the chimney and extinguished by 9.30am.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
We are always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.