Firefighters called to Mannings Heath after alarm sounds

Fire crews are now damping down

Fire crews are now damping down

0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a house in Mannings Heath yesterday (Tuesday November 19) after an alarm went off.

The emergency service went to the home in Church Road at around 5.45pm due to a carbon monoxide alarm sounding.

Smoke was issuing from an external fuelled boiler at the rear of the house.

The oil and electricity supplies were isolated and a fan used to ventilate the area.

The cause was ventilation blockage to the boiler.