Fire at Albourne country club

news@lbobserver.co.uk
news@lbobserver.co.uk
0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a country club in Albourne, near Henfeld, yesterday (Tuesday November 12) after smoke was seen coming out of a cupboard.

The emergency service went to the club, in Shaves Wood Lane, just after 9pm.

The problem was a fire in an external electrical intake cupboard.

Panels were removed and the fire put out with a C02 extenguisher.

The power supply was isolated by an electrician and the incident handed back to the owner.