Man arrested on suspicion of rape in Horsham released without charge

Police
Police
0
Have your say

A Horsham man arrested on suspicion of raping a woman in Horsham Park last year has been released without charge.

Sussex Police said in January that a 27-year-old man had been arrested in connection with the offence in August 2015.

He was initially bailed but has now been released and will not face charges, a spokesperson for the force said.

The 21-year-old victim was attacked on a path in the park during the early hours of Saturday August 8.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be among the first to know what’s going on.

1 Make our website your homepage at www.wscountytimes.co.uk

2 Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wscountytimes

3 Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes

4 Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!

The County Times – always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.