On Friday, I visited Kate’s Cakes, a highly successful business based in Ashington. Leading supermarkets sell their produce, and the other day I realised that their cakes are even for sale here in the House of Commons!
Housing, planning, inadequate local infrastructure... these are the issues about which constituents write to me the most. This concern was reflected in a public meeting which I addressed in Henfield on Friday, attended by several hundred villagers.
The State Opening of Parliament is always a splendid occasion, and after the news
In the last fortnight I’ve visited care homes in Hassocks and Petworth, both of which have special facilities for people who have dementia.
Fifteen years ago, I was asked to run a new organisation called Business for Sterling.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west