Chimney fire at village home

editorial image

Firefighters were called to a chimney fire at a home in West Chiltington this morning (February 1).

A crew from Worthing was called to a property in Martlets at around 8.30am.

Firefighters extinguished the flames using a chimney kit.

They left the scene at 9.15am.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.wscountytimes.co.uk

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wscountytimes

3) Follow us on Twitter @wscountytimes

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The County Times - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.