Blaze damages Coldwaltham home

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

A bedroom was damaged after a fire broke out at a home in Coldwaltham in the early hours of Saturday morning (January 31).

Firefighters were called to the semi-detached house just before 5am.

Ten per cent of a bedroom on the property’s first floor was damaged by flames, and the entire floor was damaged by smoke.

Fire crews used two breathing apparatus, a hose reel, a thermal imaging camera and a positive pressure ventilation fan at the scene.

Damaged areas were cut away by firefighters. The fire was deemed accidental.