The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster plays the Concorde 2, Brighton on Tuesday, October 30.
Promoter Kairen Kemp said: “The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster split in November 2010 after what seemed to be an onslaught of challenges in the form of illness, personnel upheaval and general malcontent.
“They rise from the ashes of the aftermath, the resurrection of a band that for many never ceased to exist.
“Salivating with joy we are pleased to announce that this October The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster have agreed to exclusive performances of their legendary debut material, that also sees the long-hoped-for return of original members Marc Norris and Andy Huxley, culminating in a very special All Hallows Eve celebration at Concorde2, Brighton on Tuesday October 30.
Doors 7.30pm. Tickets 01273 673311.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west