A handsome four bedroom detached Victorian house built in 1900, at the end of a long private driveway standing in a generous sized plot extending to just under 0.5 of an acre.
Centrally situated in a conservation area within a stone’s throw of the town centre and within a five minute walk of the mainline railway station. The current owners have carried out numerous improvements, having been careful to retain much of the original character.
The well presented accommodation includes an entrance vestibule, a grand reception hall with an impressive staircase to the first floor, an open fireplace with display alcoves either side and a polished parquet floor.
From the reception hall there is a cloakroom, a study, a dual aspect sitting room with gas coal effect fireplace flanked either side by full length storage cupboards and a dual aspect drawing room . Double doors lead to the hardwood conservatory/dining room, a wonderful room ideal for all seasons with underfloor heating and doors out to the eastern side of the garden.
From the kitchen/breakfast room there is an inner lobby with access to a walk-in shelved larder, a utility room, a large boot room with a hallway leading on to a useful linen cupboard.
The dual aspect master bedroom has an ensuite shower room, with 3 further double bedrooms and a Victorian style bath/shower room featuring a large glass roof lantern, free standing bath with claw feet and a separate shower cubicle.
To arrange a viewing please contact Mansell McTaggart Burgess Hill on 01444 235665.