CLARKES are pleased to present for sale this bright and spacious two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow tucked away in the popular Glenwood area in Bognor Regis.
The property, in Highcroft Crescent, boasts two large double bedrooms, a modern tiled shower room with a power shower and neat white suite, lounge/diner with feature marble gas fireplace and an ample sized double aspect kitchen .
Externally, the garden benefits from a large patio area ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining and well maintained borders.
A predominantly lawned garden can be found to the front with off-road parking for multiple vehicles.
Further benefits include one large shed, greenhouse and a summer house, gas central heating, double glazing throughout, cavity wall insulation and a boarded roof space ideal for storage.
In addition, the location allows for quick access to Bognor Regis High Street, Hotham Park and the seafront, all of which make a quick walk.
Overall, this is an incredibly well presented home in a fantastic area and viewings are highly recommended for this ideal property. Price: £189,950.
Contact Clarkes Residential Estate Agents, 2 Station Road, Bognor Regis, PO21 1QE.
Telephone 01243 861344 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west