Hamptons International in Haywards Heath have just been appointed to market this skillfully extended 5/6 bedroom detached family home.
Set in approximately 1.5 acres of garden including formal garden, large vegetable garden and beautiful woodland including a bluebell wood.
The property benefits from versatile accommodation including a 24’5 double aspect kitchen/dining room with French doors leading out to the rear garden and a 24’5 double aspect sitting room with an open fireplace.
Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms with the master having an en suite.
The property is approached by a sizeable driveway which leads to a double garage and various outbuildings. It is situated just outside the centre of the village of Wivelsfield Green and within reach of other surrounding villages such as Ditchling.
Haywards Heath is approximately 3 miles distant with its mainline railway station.
April Cottage has a guide price of £850,000.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view contact Hamptons International 01444 419140 or visit their website www.hamptons.co.uk
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- From the back pages, May 26: Arsenal ready to break the bank and lure wantaway Rooney to Emirates
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west