As many readers will recall, before Sainsbury’s appeared on its Worthing Road site in Horsham, Tanbridge House School was sited there.
This photo from 1982 shows the school with St Mary’s Church spire in the background.
We are publishing a new image from around the Horsham district on a regular basis.
You are welcome to help identify these by adding a comment below.
You are also welcome to send in any pictures you think might interest our readers.
Just email any photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them into our front office in Market Square, Horsham, addressed to Steve Payne.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North