Another postcard from Mr C. Napper from Southwater who recently brought in some fascinating pictures.
This undated one is of Gibbons Mill in Rudgwick.
Does anyone know whether the mill still exists?
We are publishing a new image from around the Horsham district on a regular basis.
You are welcome to help identify these by adding a comment below.
We have a number of nostalgia slideshows in our Nostalgia Archive section under Lifestyle.
You are also welcome to send in any pictures you think might interest our readers.
Just email any photos to email@example.com or drop them into our front office in Market Square, Horsham, addressed to Steve Payne.
- From the back pages, May 23: Chelsea in pole position to land £80m Ronaldo after former Real president Calderon dismisses United return
- It’s time to cool it over parking
- From the back pages, May 24: Moyes eyes Barca starlet Thiago
- Roadworks scheduled for the Horsham district
- Cars vandalised in Pondtail Drive area of Horsham
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Horsham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west